Spring in the Garden

Spring in the Garden

Wednesday 11 August 2010

My Little 'Helpers'

The weekend before last I decided to weed part of a flower bed that was looking seriously neglected and after that I took some compost from our compost bins and spread it over the flower bed.  Then I decided I'd put the chickens on the bed to have a good scratch around as they love doing nothing better and they would help remove slugs and bugs, although possibly a few worms and other 'good guys', too.



I kept a close eye on them all the while and decided to put them back in their pen when they started to move further afield.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely video and good sound effects. They look very happy chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. As far as we can tell they seem happy chickens.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, it's always good to hear encouraging words or relevant hints and tips.