Spring in the Garden

Spring in the Garden

Monday 13 April 2009

Chickens eating spinach video

As it was sunny today I made another short video of our chickens, as requested by their fans. This one is about three and a half minutes long.

To begin with Amber is all alone because Betsy and Robin were too busy with their heads in the mash to notice me and it then took them a while to work out how to get out of their run and partake of the spinach.




If you listen carefully you will hear some gentle clucking and occasional peeping, but latterly there is a pigeon cooing and various other birds enjoying the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the way chickens run! I always find it astonishing just how much they can shove down their beaks at once.

    They are looking really well Karin :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments, it's always good to hear encouraging words or relevant hints and tips.