Spring in the Garden

Spring in the Garden

Thursday 2 February 2012

Visitors to Our Garden

We've had a green woodpecker visit our garden occasionally every year and we've been here nearly 16 years, but today was the first time I've been able to get a decent photo.  The bird was much nearer the house than usual and the sunshine meant the lighting was good, too.


While my camera was handy I thought I'd snap this acrobatic squirrel.


He's stealing the food I've put out for the birds, but it's hard to be cross when he can look so cute.  Besides, to the right, you'll see the squirrel proof feeder to make sure he (or is it a she?) doesn't eat all the suet balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, it's always good to hear encouraging words or relevant hints and tips.